VRAccountant SAAS Agreement
Terms of Service - United States
These terms govern the use of the Services and are an agreement between you and the Sage company identified below.
*“Affiliate”* means any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, the subject entity, where “control” is the direct or indirect ownership or control of at least a majority of the voting rights in the entity, or otherwise the power to direct the management and policies of the entity. An entity is an Affiliate only so long as such control continues.
*“Agreement”* means these terms, your Order(s), any Statement(s) of Work between you and us, and any attachments, exhibits and annexes hereto or to an Order or a Statement of Work.
*“Customer Data”* means the data submitted by Users, or otherwise on your behalf, into the Services.
*“Documentation”* means the online or written user guides, specifications, and manuals regarding the Services made available by Sage, and any updates thereto.
“Effective Date” (i) of the Agreement means the date when the first Order is signed by both you and us, and (ii) of an Order means when the Order is signed by both you and us.
“Force Majeure” means an act of God (e.g., a natural disaster, accident or epidemic) or another event outside of reasonable control of the party seeking excuse of performance (e.g., acts of war, terrorism, government authority or by another third party outside the party’s control).
“Intellectual Property Rights” means rights recognised by any jurisdiction with respect to intellectual work product, such as patent rights (including priority rights), design rights, copyrights (including moral rights), mask work rights, trade secret rights, trademarks, service marks, know-how and domain name rights.
“Order” means an ordering document (such as an Order Schedule) executed by you and us for subscription to Services and/or, if applicable, for the provision of professional services by us.
“Ximplifi” means Ximplifi, LLC or an Affiliate thereof.
“Sage Data” means the information on the Order, data about the configuration and use of the Services, Usage Data, the Documentation, and other information provided to you via login in the Services or otherwise by Sage in the course of performance under this Agreement, other than Customer Data.
“Services” means the products and services ordered by you under an Order and made available online by Ximplifi, including any associated offline or mobile components, but excluding Third-Party Services. The Services include any modifications, enhancements, updates, revisions and derivative works thereof.
“Statement of Work” means a statement of work between you and Ximplifi for the provision of consulting or other professional services by Sage related to the Services.
“Third-Party Service” means any product (e.g. software, cloud services, or forms), tool (e.g. integration or development tools) or service (e.g. implementation, configuration, development or accounting) provided by a party other than Ximplifi (a “Third-Party Provider”).
“User” means a named individual authorized by you to use the Services, for whom you have purchased a subscription, and who has been supplied with user credentials for the Services by you or by us at your request.
“we”, "us" or "our" means Ximplifi Technologies, LLC & Ximplifi, LLC
"you" or "your" means the person accepting this Agreement, provided that if such acceptance is on behalf of a company or other legal entity then: (i) the signatory represents that he/she has the authority to bind such entity to the terms of this Agreement; (ii) “you” and “your” refers to such entity; and (iii) you may be referred to as “Company” in Orders.
Other capitalized terms have the respective meanings given to them elsewhere in this Agreement.
2. Usage Rights
- Access to the Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and your payment of all applicable fees, we grant you a limited-term, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable (except as expressly permitted herein) right to access and use the Services specified in your Order(s) solely for your internal business purposes.
- User Subscriptions. Unless otherwise noted on an Order, Services are purchased as time-based subscriptions. We reserve the right to monitor your use of the Services to effect this Agreement and/or verify compliance with any subscription limits and this Agreement.
- Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for: (i) the confidentiality of User access credentials that are in your possession or control; (ii) setting up appropriate internal roles, permissions, policies and procedures for the safe and secure use of the Services, (iii) the activity of your Users in the Services; and (iv) your Users’ compliance with this Agreement and the Documentation. You must notify us promptly if you become aware, or reasonably suspect, that your account’s security has been compromised.
- Restrictions. Except as expressly authorized by us prior to each instance, you shall not: (i) provide the Services to any third party other than your Users, use the Services as a service bureau, or otherwise violate or circumvent any use limitations or restrictions set forth in an Order, the Service or the Documentation; (ii) derive the source code or use tools to observe the internal operation of, or scan, probe or penetrate, the Services; (iii) copy, modify or make derivative works of the Services; (iv) remove any proprietary markings or notices from any materials provided to you by us; (v) frame or mirror the Services or any part thereof; or (vi) use the Services: (a) to send spam, duplicative, or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws or regulations; (b) to store sensitive data such as bank account data, social security (or equivalent) numbers and credit card data outside of the designated fields therefor; (c) to send or store material that violates the rights of a third party; (d) to send or store material containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; or (e) for any other illegal or unlawful purpose. You may not knowingly facilitate or aid a third party in any of the foregoing activities.
3. Availability and Support
- Availability. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain availability of the Services 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, subject to planned maintenance, Force Majeure events, and the terms of this Agreement. We will endeavour to schedule planned maintenance affecting the availability of the Services at non-peak times, and you will receive reasonable advance notice (which may be posted within the Services or otherwise) of such planned maintenance. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you as soon as reasonably practical of any unplanned downtime of the Services and resolve the issue as soon as practical.
- Changes. In the event that your use of the Services interferes with or disrupts the integrity, security, availability or performance of the Services, we may modify or temporarily restrict or suspend your use of the Services. The parties will cooperate in good faith to resolve the issue as soon as reasonably possible.
- Technical Support. Your will receive technical support for the Services. Technical support may, at our discretion, include on-line help, FAQs, training guides and templates and the use of email, chat or live help. We are not obligated to maintain or support any customization to the Services or any Third-Party Service, even if sold by us, except under a separate agreement signed by the parties.
- Professional Services. We may also provide professional services, such as implementation, training or consulting. Any such services are outside the scope of the Services and require a Statement of Work or a separate written agreement between the parties.
4. Fees and Payment
- Fees. Fees are in the currency specified on the Order. From time to time, we may change our fees. You will be notified at least 30 days in advance before we apply any fee changes to your Services subscriptions. Unless otherwise set forth in an Order, such changes will not affect the prices for Services during the then-current subscription term and will become effective upon your next renewal term that commences at least 30 days after our notification of the fee change.
- Add-Ons. If, during a then-current subscription term, (i) you add additional volume or licenses to items that you are already subscribed to, such increased subscriptions will be billed at a prorated amount at the price of the underlying preexisting subscription, and (ii) you add new subscriptions to items that you are not already subscribed to, such items will be billed at a prorated amount at the then-current list price.
- Billing and Contact Information. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate billing and contact information, including a specific technical contact if applicable, for your account with us and shall promptly notify us of any change thereto.
- Taxes. All fees are exclusive of all applicable taxes, levies, and duties, and you shall be responsible for their payment, excluding taxes on our net income. If we are obligated to collect applicable taxes, we will include them on our invoice to you, and you will pay all such amounts to us unless you timely provide us with a valid tax exemption certificate. Each party will timely provide the other with any documents and information as may be required under, or to comply with, applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Late Payment; Non-Payment. If we do not receive any fees you owe us by the due date specified on your Order, those fees shall accrue interest at the lower of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by law. Non-payment of any fees for the Services or of any other amounts due by you to us is a material breach of this Agreement.
5. Proprietary Rights
- Services. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, as between the parties Ximplifi shall own all rights, title and interest, including all Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Services (including any configurations and customizations thereof), Ximplifi Data and the results of consulting and other professional services performed by Ximplifi or on its behalf. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Ximplifi.
- Customer Data. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, as between the parties you own all rights, title and interest, including all Intellectual Property Rights, in and to Customer Data. You grant Ximplifi and its subcontractors a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host, copy, transmit, display and use the Customer Data to provide, administer and ensure the proper operation of the Services and related systems and to perform our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
6. Confidentiality and Data Security
- Confidential Information. "Confidential Information" means all information of a party or its Affiliates ("Discloser") disclosed to the other party or its Affiliates ("Recipient"), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure. The Services and Ximplifi Data are our Confidential Information. Customer Data is your Confidential Information.
- Exceptions. Confidential Information excludes: (i) information that was known to the Recipient without a confidentiality restriction prior to its disclosure by the Discloser; (ii) information that was or becomes publicly known through no wrongful act of the Recipient; (iii) information that the Recipient rightfully received from a third party authorized to make such disclosure without restriction; (iv) information that has been independently developed by the Recipient without use of the Discloser’s Confidential Information; and (v) information that was authorized for release in writing by the Discloser.
- Confidentiality Obligations. The Recipient will use the same degree of care and resources as it uses for its own confidential information of like nature (but no less than reasonable care) to protect the Discloser’s Confidential Information from any use or disclosure not permitted by this Agreement or authorized by the Discloser. The Recipient may disclose the Discloser’s Confidential Information to its employees, Affiliates and service providers who need access to such Confidential Information to effect the intent of this Agreement, provided that they are bound by confidentiality obligations no less restrictive than those herein. Recipient shall be responsible for any breach of this section by its employees, Affiliates and service providers.
- Disclosure Required by Law. The Recipient may disclose Confidential Information to the extent required by court or administrative order or law, provided that the Recipient provides advance notice thereof (unless requested or ordered not to do so by law enforcement or a court) and reasonable assistance, at the Discloser’s cost, to enable the Discloser to seek a protective order or otherwise prevent or limit such disclosure.
- Injunctive Relief. A breach of the Recipient’s confidentiality obligations may cause irreparable damage, which money cannot satisfactorily remedy, and therefore the Discloser may seek injunctive relief for any threatened or actual breach of section 6.3 without the need to prove damages or post a bond or other surety.
7. Third-Party Services
No Endorsement or Warranty. We may present or resell to you, including on our websites, Third-Party Services. We do not endorse or make any representation, warranty or promise regarding, and do not assume any responsibility for, any such Third-Party Service or a Third-Party Provider, regardless of whether it is described as “authorized,” “certified”, “recommended” or the like and regardless of whether the Third-Party Service is included in your Order. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with a Third-Party Provider or obtaining any Third-Party Service. We have no obligation to provide support for Third-Party Services, except as otherwise specified in your order and do not guarantee the initial or continuing interoperability of the Services with any Third-Party Services. If a Third-Party Provider ceases to make the Third-Party Services available for interoperation with any feature of the Services on reasonable terms, we may cease providing such feature and support without liability.
8. Term and Termination
- Term. All Services subscriptions specified in your initial Order are on a month-to-month basis. If you add subscriptions or units charged on a per unit basis after the beginning of a subscription period, those units and subscriptions will be billed on a pro-rata basis for the remaining subscription period (i.e. for the remaining month) and continue until changed. All subscriptions will automatically renew for additional subscription periods of one month, unless either party gives the other party notice of non-renewal at least 30 days prior to the end of the relevant subscription period. This Agreement will remain in effect until all User subscriptions have expired or the Agreement has been terminated as provided below.
- Termination. Either party may terminate the Agreement (i) by sending a notice of non-renewal as provided above, (ii) if the other party has materially breached this Agreement, upon written notice to the breaching party of the breach and, if such breach is curable, an opportunity to cure of at least 30 days, or (iii) upon written notice to the other party if the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or another proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors. If you materially breach this agreement, we may, without limitation of other rights and remedies, temporarily suspend or terminate your access to the Services or withhold further performance of our obligations under this Agreement.
- Effect of Termination. On expiration or termination of this Agreement: (i) all applicable User licenses and other rights granted to you will immediately terminate; (ii) a party’s rights, remedies, obligations (including payment obligations) and liabilities that have accrued up to the date of termination shall not be affected; (iii) unless you have terminated the Agreement for our material breach as provided above, we will not be obligated to refund any prepaid and unused fees; and (iv) subject to section 8.5, Recipient shall, at the request of Discloser, delete or destroy Discloser’s Confidential Information in its possession or control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Recipient may retain Discloser’s Confidential Information (a) to the extent required by law or governmental authority.
- Survival. Sections 1, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12 will survive any expiration or termination of the Agreement.
- Authority. Each party represents to the other that it has the authority to enter into this Agreement, to carry out its obligations under it, and to give the rights and licenses granted herein.
- Warranties. We warrant that: (i) the Services will perform materially in accordance with the Documentation; (ii) we will not decrease the material functionality of the Services during a current subscription term, and (iii) we will perform any professional services in a workmanlike manner and in accordance with industry standards.
- Remedies. If you notify us in writing that the Services do not conform with any of the warranties in section 9.2, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate and correct any such non-conformance promptly. You will use commercially reasonable efforts to mitigate any damage as a result of such non-conformance. Subject to your right to terminate this Agreement for cause, this section 9.3 and any applicable uptime guarantees and credits in your Order constitute your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of the warranties in section 9.2.
- DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND IS ONLY FOR COMMERCIAL USE, SUBJECT TO ANY RESTRICTIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOCUMENTATION. WE, ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES, OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THOSE (I) OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, (II) OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (III) OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND (IV) ARISING FROM CUSTOM, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF PRIOR DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE SERVICES, DOCUMENTATION AND/OR THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR PRODUCE PARTICULAR OUTCOMES OR RESULTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL PRODUCE ERROR-FREE MACHINE-GENERATED ANALYSES, BENCHMARKS OR INSIGHTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES WITH THE SERVICES THAT ARISE FROM CUSTOMER DATA, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ACCOUNTING, TAXATION, FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, LEGAL OR OTHER ADVICE TO YOU, USERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Our Indemnification. Subject to section 10.3, we will indemnify and hold you and your Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs (collectively, “Damages”) to the extent arising out of a third-party claim alleging that the Services infringe or misappropriate the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party, except to the extent that the alleged infringement is based on: (a) a customization or modification of the Services at your direction or by anyone other than us; (b) use of the Services in combination with any service, software, hardware, network or system not supplied by us, if the alleged infringement relates to such combination; or (c) use of the Services in a manner contrary to our written instructions or the Documentation. If the Services infringe, or we reasonably believe they may infringe, Intellectual Property Rights, we may, at our own expense and option: (i) procure the right for you to continue use of such Services; (ii) modify such Services so that they become non-infringing without material loss of functionality; or (iii) if (i) and (ii) are not feasible, terminate the Agreement and refund you a pro-rata portion of any prepaid and unused fees for the Services.
- Indemnification by You. Subject to section 10.3, you will indemnify and hold us and our Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all Damages to the extent arising out of a third-party claim alleging that your collection or use of Customer Data or your use of the Services in breach of this Agreement infringes the rights of, or has caused harm to, a third party, or violates applicable law.
- Indemnification Procedure. In the event of a potential indemnity obligation under this section 10, the indemnified party shall provide to the indemnifying party: (i) prompt written notice of the claim or a known threatened claim, such that the indemnifying party’s ability to defend the claim is not prejudiced; and (ii) control of, and reasonable assistance in, the defense and settlement of the claim, at the indemnifying party’s expense. Without the prior written consent of the indemnified party, the indemnifying party shall not settle or consent to an adverse judgment in any such claim that adversely affects the rights or interests of, or imposes additional obligations on, the indemnified party.
- Exclusive Remedy. The indemnification obligations set forth above represent the sole and exclusive liability of the indemnifying party and the exclusive remedy of the indemnified party for any third-party claim described in this section.
11. Limitation of Liability
- Limitations. EXCEPT FOR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS UNDER SECTION 10, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL CAUSE OF ACTION AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT FOR YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO PAY FEES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND FOR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS UNDER SECTION 10, EITHER PARTY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SUBSCRIPTION FEES FOR THE SERVICES PAID OR PAYABLE IN THE 12-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, OR, IF SUCH CLAIM ARISES DURING THE FIRST 12-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD OF THIS AGREEMENT, DURING SUCH PERIOD.
- Scope. The exclusions and limitations above apply to all causes of action, whether arising from breach of contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or if one party had advised the other of the possibility of such loss, provided that nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability which cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law. The allocation of risk in this Agreement is reflected in the level of fees payable hereunder. A party may not circumvent the limitations of liability herein or receive multiple recovery under this Agreement by bringing separate claims or claims on behalf of its Affiliates.
12. General Provisions
- Compliance with Laws. Each party shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to the Services, including applicable sanctions (including those of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations, the United Kingdom and the European Union), anti-bribery, anti-corruption and tax evasion laws, provided, however, that our compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended, requires a separate written agreement by us. Each party shall maintain appropriate controls and procedures to be able to demonstrate compliance with such laws and regulations. The Services may be subject to export laws and regulations of the United States and other jurisdictions. Each party represents that it and its Affiliates are not named on any denied-party (or similar target sanctions) list. You shall not permit Users to access or use the Services in a U.S.-embargoed country or in violation of any U.S. or EU export law or regulation; the current list of restricted territories is Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and the territory of Crimea/Sevastopol. Any breach of this section is a material breach of the Agreement.
- Unfair Competition. You may not use the Services or any materials provided by us to build a competitive product or service or to benchmark with a non-Ximplifi product or service.
- Assignment. Neither party may assign any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the other party’s prior written consent, except that a party may assign the Agreement in its entirety in connection with a merger, acquisition, spin-off, corporate reorganization or restructuring, or sale of substantially all of its assets. Any attempted assignment in breach of this Agreement shall be void.
- Remedies Not Exclusive. Except as expressly set forth herein, any remedy in this Agreement is not exclusive of any other available remedy.
- Third Party Beneficiaries. Certain of the Services may be provided by our Affiliates. In such case, each such Affiliate shall be a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement to the extent of such Services. Except as expressly set out in this Agreement, a person who is not a party to this Agreement will have no rights to enforce it.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous written and oral agreements, negotiations and discussions between the parties regarding the subject matter herein. The parties acknowledge that in entering onto this Agreement they have not relied on and will have no rights or remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty other than as expressly set out in this Agreement. Nothing shall limit or exclude either party’s liability for fraud.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then to the extent possible such provision shall be construed to reflect the intent of the original provision, with all other provisions in this Agreement remaining in full force and effect.
- No Partnership or Agency. Each party is an independent contractor, and neither party has any authority to act on behalf of the other. Neither party will represent itself as agent, servant, franchisee, joint venture or legal partner of the other. We are entering into this Agreement as principal and claims under this Agreement may be brought only against us and not against any of our Affiliates.
- Waiver. A party’s failure or delay to exercise any right under this Agreement will not act as a waiver of such right. Rights may only be waived in writing signed by the waiving party.
- Force Majeure. Notwithstanding any provision contained in the Agreement, neither party will be liable to the other to the extent performance of any obligations under the Agreement is delayed or prevented by a Force Majeure event.
- Order of Precedence. In the event of any express conflict or inconsistency, the order of precedence shall be: (i) your Order; (ii) these terms (including any annexes or exhibits hereto); and (iii) the Documentation.
- Updates. From time to time, we may amend these terms. We will notify you of any material changes by promptly sending an email or posting a notice in the Services. By continuing to access or use the Services after such notice, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the changes have a material adverse impact on and are not acceptable to you, then you must notify us within 30 days after receiving notice of the change. If we cannot accommodate your objection, then the prior terms shall remain in force until the expiration of your then-current subscription period. Any renewed subscription will be governed by our then-current terms.
- No Publicity. Neither party shall make any public statement about this Agreement or the relationship of the parties governed by this Agreement that identifies the other party without the other party’s prior written consent, except that while you are a customer, Ximplifi may use your name and logo in its customer list in a manner that does not suggest endorsement.
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution. The validity, construction and application of the Agreement will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Colorado, excluding its conflict of laws provisions. The parties agree to resolve all disputes related to this Agreement by binding individual arbitration before one arbitrator and will not bring or participate in any representative action. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those Rules, and shall take place in Douglas County, Colorado. Any challenge to arbitrability shall be decided by the arbitrator. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. In the event a party seeks injunctive relief from a court, the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Douglas County, Colorado.
- Notices. Except as otherwise specified in this Agreement, any notice required under this Agreement will be in writing and sent by pre-paid mail, courier service or email to the contact address or email last provided in writing to the notifying party by the notified party. Any notice will be deemed received: (i) if sent by pre-paid mail, 48 hours after posting; (ii) if sent by courier, on the next business day; or (iii) if sent by email, at 9 a.m. recipient’s local time on the next business day after the email is sent, or earlier if the intended recipient has confirmed receipt either expressly or by conduct.
- Interpretation. Headings are for convenience only and may not be used in interpretation. The words “such as” and “including” do not signify limitation. The Agreement shall not be interpreted against the drafter.
Still have Questions?
Check out our FAQs or feel free to contact us!