Sage Intacct for Financial Services:
Consolidated Real-Time Data – Right When You Need It
Fast Consolidations – Without the Mind-Numbing Cutting and Pasting in Excel
Maximize business performance and make smarter decisions to manage your multiple entities, different currencies, and constantly evolving compliance mandates.
With push-button consolidations, you get a fast close and real-time analytics – in minutes – for maximum impact on your financial firm’s performance.
- Multiple entities
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple asset types
- Multiple locations
Financial Services Organizations Rely on Sage Intacct
"Sage Intacct… offers flexibility, ease of use, and the ability to see where we are financially at any point in time with instant consolidations. Reporting capabilities are outstanding – those are the things that are key for us. My time is now freer to… work on investing funds rather than tracking them and looking at history in our books."
Vice President of Operations, Pride Investment Partners
Financial Services Multidimensional Reporting – The Data You Need Right Now
Sage Intacct reporting capabilities show you new, yet proven, ways to improve productivity, reduce costs, and streamline processes — including purchases to payables, monthly closings, consolidations, and financial reporting.
- See what’s happening on intuitive, real-time financial dashboards
- Drill deep into the data with unlimited dimensions
- Use custom, ad hoc reporting to get fast insights
Manage Costs, Assign Internal Controls, Minimize Risks
Cloud-based Sage Intacct offers significant benefits to financial services firms – all in one integrated system.
- Streamline payment processing, increase efficiency, and reduce average processing costs by nearly 70%
- Securely access key data anytime, anywhere
- Seamlessly scale as your business grows – without adding headcount
- Implement user-access controls
Read, watch, and share best practices.